- 08/02/14 - Skittles @ the Frampton Arms -Kicking off our 10 year anniversary celebration, a pleasant fun and socilable evening spent by all the families attending - Big thanks to Colin & Kay for a splendidly organised event - looking forward to the next one now!
- 01/12/13 - Presentation of Certificate of Appreciation to Neill Clark. Following the great fund raising achievement of Neill Clark (Friend of our Richard Field) who ran the Bournemouth Marathon raising £1050 for DorSAR, Colin Poulter presented Neill with a Certificate of Appreciation at the December Sunday training exercise. Thank again to Neill for this significant donation and effort in achieving it.
- 12/03/13 - Full Launch of 'Safe & Sound' Initiative. featuring the downloadable "Life History Questionnaire" this initiative is aimed at carers (in particular Care Homes) to encourage retention of up to date information about people 'with the potential' to become missing. Click here to visit the web page.
- 21/01/13 - Hangers Heroes - Present Cheque to DorSAR Chairman & PR Officer - Click for detailsВ also the date for the 2013 Hangers Heroes Charity Walk has been set as Saturday 7th September.
- Decembers Guest Speaker - John Seymour AA SORT. We were treated to an interesting and highly relevant talk. Thanks to John and his team.
- 05/12/12 - Launch of 'Life History Questionnaire' Soon to have its own page the Life History Questionnaire is designed and aimed at carers (in particular Care Homes) to encourage retention of up to date information about people 'with the potential' to become missing. The questionnaire can be downloaded by clicking here.
- 03/09/12 - Success at the County Show The PR team had a 'BIG' presence at the County Show, following on from the success of last year they undertook the provision of Wrist Bands for children (should they become lost) under the "Get Found" initiative. With a prominent position (directly inside the main entrance) they had a perfect position to increase the awareness of the Public at our County Show.
- 12/07/12 - What a fantastic setting for Mandy Forbes to carry out her Torch Bearer leg. Read more and seeВ our Own torch Bearer in action Click hereВ - well doneВ Mandy!!
- 21/06/12 -В Presentation to Bob KnottВ It was good to see Bob and a number of old faces from the past at last night farewell presentation to Bob. Pictures and more information to follow.
- 09/05/12 - Dorset Police release the statement given by the Family of MISPER Patricia Mills - Click here toВ В see release
- 29/03/12 - Our Very Own 2012 Torch Bearer - Mandy Forbes get the call - Click for Details
Diary Archive Below: